Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bye Bye Daddy

Chris leaves tonight to go home to WI to see his mom who is not doing very well these days. I'm glad he's going, since I think her time is limited. Alex and I can fend for ourselves for a week. I started school today, and Amma and Papa are back on duty full time - whoo hoo! I am enjoying picking Alex up at the end of the day and hearing about all the fun things they did together. We are very lucky.

Alex spent almost 2 hours last night playing with his new blender and cooking us beans to eat. He was so into his project he would have skipped dinner if Chris and I hadn't convinced him his blender would be there after we all ate some dinner. He ate about 4 edamame beans and about 3 noodles before telling us he was all done and needed to get back to work cooking his beans. I'm trying not to worry about his caloric intake and its direct relationship with the total number of night time minutes of sleep I get........

No comments: